Thursday, October 17, 2013

Daily Posts!

Ok I thought of something I can do daily, as long as I post. There will be exceptions of course due to homework and forgetfulness. Here it is :)

Meeting Monday- I will pick a lucky jammer to be interviewed comment under the questions and comments tab that I will link here.

Talk-o Tuesday- I will talk about whatever is on my mind or make a person post.

Weird WeDENSday- I will pick a cool den of the day but I won't be able to post a picture unless its on Google Images sadly. I will list their username so you can check it out. Must have a unlocked den. Comment here to tryout.

Thrilling Thursday- Animal Jam post and things going on.

Fun Friday- I will make a fun little story not about clans.

Sassy Saturday- A misc day.

Sunday Funday-  I will make a quiz, game or possibly a contest!

I will also have Jammer of the week! There are many opportunities to get a "Shout out" on here, use it!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment