Sunday, October 13, 2013

Back (again) & AJ Challenge!!!!

Hello peeps, I'm back again and I hope to stay back. I have created a new Animal Jam Challenge!! It is called the Start Over Challenge (sounds scary I know) created by yours truly. Basically you would have to animal jam accounts. One your regular one and one being your new one! My new account for the challenge is Glofishy (way better name then aquaotter5537). The challenge is.....

1. Create a new account (comment both of them at the new tab I created titled Start Over Contestants!!).
2. Personalize your new animals. I made my wolf have a different name but she looks like Queen Berryclaws.
3. Get rare! What I mean is, you want it to be hard creating your account. Play adventures, Sky High and trade!
4. No becoming a member on your new account. The learning curve of the challenge is to see how hard it is starting over or being a new jammer.
5. NO CHEATING!! By cheating you might send (they will get lost) or trade to your new account! Aqua and Glowy are watching you!!
6. Have fun!! It's going to be hard but its nice to do if your buddy list is full because then you can get new buddies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment