Friday, June 14, 2013

Tips on How Not to Get Scammed ;)

Hopefully this will help you not to get scammed! Please don't get offended if your a scammer, but I have no tolerance for them! Even before I got scammed (claw machine, lava glove, nature archway and elf tail armor) I had no tolerance! Enjoy! If I didn't come up with some I will give credit!
  1. The Newbie A jammer says," I'm new! Please send me rares!" Usually the jammer is super rare but, took stuff out of their den and is hiding clothes, pets and other animals.
  2. The Birthday Bunion (Similar to number one)A jammer says, "It's my birthday! Send me rares!" You don't know if they are lying so make sure to avoid them as well.
  3. Scammed Sneak (Similar to one and two) A jammer says, " I got scammed! Please send me rares!" I mean maybe they did but you never know, they might be the scammers. Hopefully if you ever did one of these you didn't send any good rares. * 1,2, and 3 Tip: Save your cheep Monday rares and send them or you can give them bad items! Also sometimes they might say I send you rare back! I do this sometimes but would never scam! I'm not going to it any more though! One time fake Jamaa HQ people came to my den and said, "That is a good way of recycling!"
  4. The Bad Buddy A good buddy or someone else sends you a jam-a-gram saying, I just got scammed send me something (it happened to me)and I kept telling the person I recently got scammed to. They didn't care, and they weren't being a good buddy. :( I had to defriend them.
  5. The Treacherous Trader A jammer says, "Trade me rares! I don't accept! Win my outfit!" This is probably the one the most people get scammed on including me!(They were wearing two spikes, okay!) They usually have some really bad item like a mat, plushie, etc. There is no real way you can tell if their lying.. :( For me they declined my tail.. Smart move! I will not put her username up! It was my fault for trading.
  6. The Decliner A jammer says, " I decline every trade! Even rares and betas!" That is a definite scam! Please don't do that!
The next two are from Feeler's blog, "Animal Jam Rage" !! The Decline Trade Deception: Some people around Jamaa say things like "I will decline all trades even the rare ones I swear try it out!" You assume that he is being honest, and you put up a glove for his necklace. DON'T DO THAT. He will accept it. Pretty dumb decision right? •The Broken Trade Blackmail: Some Jammers say, "I'll trade rares for rares but my trade doesn't work please send me the rares and I will send you mine!" There are 2 parts to this. 1. They could be telling the truth, but they shouldn't be asking to send. There are some glitches where they're yes button doesn't work, or they can't click. 2. They will attempt to scam. You will feel bad for them and you will send your rares. They leave.
Please do whatever you can to not get scammed! "The Decline Trade Deception" doesn't work anymore but I felt I should put it on. Feelers gives good names for them.. XOXO, Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment